Worldspan Scripts have the power to automate complex reservation functions, reduce keystrokes, increase accuracy and ensure consistent levels of service. Worldspan Scripts perform screen-scraping capabilities, execute complex cryptic entries, tedious tasks or call up URL sites and write data to files or to the Go! window. There are three levels of scripts:
- Standard Scripts is a suite of 90 Standard Scripts available including topics such as air, car, hotel and Power Pricing entries.
- Value-Added Scripts are low-cost productivity tools provide scripting for a range of capabilities including an E-Ticket Tracker, PNR Quality Control, Travelport Worldspan SecuRate Air Assistance and more.
- Custom Scripts are created by Travelport Worldspan or an agency's scriptwriter to meet a customer's unique needs.
- Scripts provide a powerful method for automating repetitive tasks.
- User friendly options help new agents become productive immediately.
- Reduces learning curve.
- Customizable for new procedures or to accommodate unique / changing business needs.
- Easy to enforce travel-booking policies for corporate clients.
- Saves time thus increasing efficiency and productivity.