Customer Profile: Galileo ticketing agencies
Travelport Document Converter is a standalone desktop application designed to convert the generic e-ticket documents printed to a MIR file into a specific file structure using a standard naming convention and allows it to be saved into a specific folder on agent computer. This allows agent to easily access these documents.
The application is able to convert all E-ticket support documents and supports four different output file formats. A file search tool is built in which enables agent to retrieve a converted file on the basis of search criteria.
- Convert a host generated print text file of e-ticket document into a pre-defined output format file
- Rename a host generated MIR file of E-ticket document into a standard structure file name
- Save a converted file into a pre-defined monthly subfolder of Document Converter file folders automatically
- Search capability to locate a particular file from the converted output file folders & its subfolders
- Choice of default location of converted files based upon customer’s needs
- Provide options of output file format for all documents and choice of print, store or email an itinerary to a customer
- Append the company logo on a passenger receipt & an unconverted document at agent’s choice
- Supports the paperless working environment
- Reduce agency costs and preserves the environment
- A Fully automated process to store all E-ticket documents in electronic and in a centre place
- Improves travel agent's efficiency